Last updated: 10th october 2023
A user’s reservation or use of a worldlyTrip.com site is bound by the terms and conditions on the partner’s site where the reservation is finalized. If there are any conflicts between the terms and conditions of the WorldlyTrip site you found the property on and the terms and conditions of the Partner’s site you finalize a booking on, the terms and conditions of the Partner’s site where the reservation is finalized will govern. If you do not fully agree to these Terms and any other terms and conditions posted or linked to any Site, you are not authorized to access or otherwise use the Site. Under these Terms, “use“ or “access“ of the Site specifically includes any direct or indirect access or use of the Site or any cached version of the Site and any direct or indirect access or use of any information or content on the Site, regardless of how obtained and the term “Site“ includes, without limitation, any cached version thereof.
Each Site is operated by Worldlytrip.com, Inc. Unless otherwise specified, the entity controlling the Site you are accessing is referred to herein as “WorldlyTrip,” “we,” “us” or “our”. The term “you“ refers to the user visiting the Site, listing a property, and/or requesting a reservation on this Site, or our customer service agents. You should read through all the Terms carefully. The Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and WorldlyTrip. You are not authorized to use this Site unless you are at least 18 years of age and able to enter into legally binding contracts. We do not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 18. If you arrived on the Site after having been re-directed or otherwise clicking on another website, you agree that these Terms shall govern your use of this Site.
1. The Site is a Venue and We are Not a Party to any Rental Agreement or other Transaction Between Users of the Site.
We are not a party to any rental or other agreement between users. This is true even if the Site allows you to book a rental or provides other ancillary products or services, as the Site may facilitate booking a rental or other tools, services or products, but we are not a party to any rental or other agreement between users. As a result, any part of an actual or potential transaction between a traveler and a member, including the quality, condition, safety or legality of the properties advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings (including the content thereof or any review relating to any traveler or property), the ability of members to rent a vacation property or the ability of travelers to contract for properties are solely the responsibility of each user. You acknowledge and agree that you may be required to enter into one or more separate agreements.
Users agree that they are responsible for, and agree to abide by, all laws, rules and regulations applicable to their use of the Site, their use of any tool, service or product offered on the Site and any transaction they enter into on the Site or in connection with their use of the Site.
Members further agree that they are responsible for and agree to abide by all laws, rules, ordinances, or regulations applicable to the listing of their services and the conduct of their business, including but not limited to any and all laws, rules, ordinances, regulations or other requirements relating to taxes, credit cards, data and privacy, permits or license requirements, safety compliance, Please be aware that, even though we are not a party to any assume no liability for legal or regulatory compliance pertaining to services listed on the Site. there may be circumstances where we are nevertheless legally obligated (as we may determine in our sole discretion) to provide information relating to your listing in order to comply with requests from governmental bodies in relation to investigations, litigation, or administrative proceedings, and we may choose to comply with such obligations in our sole discretion.
Members who accept credit card, banking or other payment information from travelers agree to properly handle and safeguard all such information in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements and best practices.
Although most travel is completed without a serious incident, travel to some destinations may involve more risk than others. We urge travelers to research the location they wish to visit and to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by the United States Government before booking. Information may be found at www.state.gov, www.tsa.gov, www.dot.gov, www.faa.gov, www.cdc.gov, www.treas.gov/ofac and www.customs.gov.
While we do take certain measures with a goal to assist users to avoid potentially fraudulent or other illegal activity of which we become aware, we assume no liability or obligation to take any such measures or actions. When we provide warnings or messages to users about any such activity, we do not warrant that such messages are accurate or that such messages will reach any or all users they should have reached in a timely manner or at all or that such messages or measures will prevent any harm or otherwise have any impact.
2. Limited License to Use the Site.
Users are granted a limited, revocable non-exclusive license to access the Site and the content and services provided on the Site solely for the purpose of advertising or researching and booking (for the purpose of inquiring about services) any of the products or services offered on any Site, participating in an interactive area hosted on the Site or for any other purpose clearly stated on a Site, all in accordance with the Terms. Any use of the Site that is not for one of these purposes or otherwise in accordance with the Terms or as otherwise authorized by us in writing is expressly prohibited.
3. Unauthorized Uses of the Site.
The license to use the Site only extends to the uses expressly described herein. The license to use the Site granted to users in these Terms does not include any right of collection, aggregation, copying, scraping, duplication, display or any derivative use of the Site nor any right of use of data mining, robots, spiders or similar data gathering and extraction tools without our prior written permission; provided, however, that a limited exception from the foregoing exclusion is provided to general purpose internet search engines that use tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Site, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and comply with our robots.txt file.
Unauthorized uses of the Site also include, without limitation, those listed below. You agree not to do any of the following, unless otherwise previously and specifically agreed to by us:
- Any commercial use of the Site or any content on the Site, other than by members in good standing, or by members under a valid license to software offered on the Site (a “
- Any use of the Site or the tools and services on the Site for the purpose of booking or soliciting a travel service other than services listed under a valid subscription or pay-per-booking product;
- Copy, reproduce, upload, post, display, republish, distribute, or transmit any part of the content in any form whatsoever;
- Reproduce any portion of the Site on your website or otherwise, using any device including, but not limited to, use of a frame or border environment around the Site, or other framing technique to enclose any portion or aspect of the Site, or mirror or replicate any portion of the Site;
- Deep-link to any portion of the Site without our express written permission;
- Modify, translate into any language or computer language, or create derivative works from, any content or any part of the Site;
- Reverse engineer any part of the Site;
- Sell, offer for sale, transfer or license any portion of the Site in any form to any third parties;
- Use the Site and its inquiry or booking functionality other than to advertise and/or research vacation rentals, to make legitimate inquiries to our members or for any other use expressly authorized on the Site;
- Use the Site to post or transmit information that is in any way false, fraudulent, or misleading, including making any reservation or inquiry under false pretenses, or taking any action that may be considered phishing or that would give rise to criminal or civil liability;
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, indecent, inflammatory, sexually explicit, pornographic or profane material;
- Violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of us or third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, rights of publicity or privacy or any other intellectual or proprietary rights; or
- Use or access the Site in any way that, in our sole discretion, adversely affects, or could adversely affect, the performance or function of the Site or any other system used by us or the Site.
If you are aware of, or experience, any content, activity or communication through or in connection with the Site that appears to be in violation of the above restrictions, or in violation of any other provision of these Terms, we ask that you please inform us by contacting us as set forth under “Contact Us,“ below.
4. Proprietary Rights and Downloading of Information from the Site.
The Site and all content and information on the Site are protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, under applicable U.S. and international copyright laws and conventions and database rights. You agree to abide by any and all copyright notices, information or restrictions contained in or relating to any content on the Site. Copying, storing or otherwise accessing the Site or any content on the Site other than for your personal, noncommercial use (other than in accordance with a valid listing) is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from us. As part of the rental inquiry or reservation process, for your own personal, noncommercial use and not for further distribution, you may download, display and/or print one copy of any portion of the Site. You may not modify the same, and you must reproduce our copyright notice in the form displayed on the relevant portion(s) of the Site that you desire to download, display or print.
6. Identity Verification.
User verification on the Internet is difficult and we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for, the confirmation of each user’s purported identity. We encourage you to communicate directly with a traveler or member through the tools available on the Site, though even this does not assure you of the identity of the person with which you are communicating. We further encourage you to take other reasonable measures to assure yourself of the other person’s identity and, for travelers, of the property and relevant details of your booking or proposed booking.
You agree to (i) keep your password and online ID for both your account with us and your email account secure and strictly confidential, providing it only to authorized users of your accounts, (ii) instruct each person to whom you give your online ID and password that he or she is not to disclose it to any unauthorized person, (iii) notify us immediately and select a new online ID and password if you believe your password for either your account with us or your email account may have become known to an unauthorized person, and (iv) notify us immediately if you are contacted by anyone requesting your online ID and password. Further, if we suspect any unauthorized access to your account, upon our request, you agree to promptly change your ID and password and take any other related action as we may reasonably request.
We discourage you from giving anyone access to your online ID and password for your account with us and your email account. However, if you do give someone your online ID and online password, or if you fail to adequately safeguard such information, you are responsible for any and all transactions that the person performs while using your account with us and/or your email account, even those transactions that are fraudulent or that you did not intend or want performed.
EACH USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT: (1) NEITHER HOMEAWAY NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WILL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO ANY USER FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION MADE USING ANY USER’S ID OR PASSWORD; AND (2) THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ONLINE ID AND PASSWORD FOR YOUR HOMEAWAY ACCOUNT OR YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT COULD CAUSE YOU TO INCUR LIABILITY TO BOTH HOMEAWAY AND OTHER USERS.
Further, we may, without notice to you, suspend or cancel your listing at any time even without receiving notice from you if we suspect, in our sole discretion, that your account with us or your email account is being used in an unauthorized or fraudulent manner.
7. Limitations on Communications and Use of Other Users’ Information; No Spam.
8. Responsibility for Property Listings, Reviews and Other User-contributed content; Participation in Interactive Forums.
- not infringe anyone’s rights, including but limited to copyright and rights of publicity and privacy, violate the law or otherwise be inappropriate;
- not include personal information of another that can be used to identify or contact any person;
- not include unsolicited promotional content, advertising, political campaigns, contests, raffles or solicitations;
- be directly related to the Site, business service, product or forum where the content is submitted;
- not be obscene, abusive, discriminatory or illegal; or
- not be false or misleading.
9. Service Fee Payable by Travelers and choice of currency.
Worldlytrip allows travelers to display prices on the Site in the currency of their choice and may also allow travelers to pay in the currency of their choice. Different currency choices are generally based on publicly available currency rates and are not guaranteed to be the best rate available. If your currency of choice is not supported for a booking, you’ll be charged in the owner’s selected currency. In any event, the currency and exact amount you will pay will be displayed clearly at check out. Our overall compensation may be affected by the currency you choose to pay in. Note that if you pay in a currency different than the currency of your card, your bank or card provider may charge you foreign exchange, transaction, or other fees.
10. Social Media or Third-Party Websites.
- The information or content that is a part of your Social Media Site profile, which you have designated as “public” (or a similar designation) (with such information or content and referred to herein as “
- The Social Media Content will be considered user-generated content under these Terms and both you and we shall have the same rights and responsibilities as you that we have with respect to user-generated content under these Terms;
- In the event that the Social Media Content was for any reason misclassified with a public or similar designation or is otherwise inaccurate or to which you do not agree with for any reason, you agree to work with the Social Media Site to make any changes or resolve any disputes and acknowledge that we will not be able to provide you with recourse; and
11. Translations and Maps.
12. Notification of Infringement; DMCA Policy.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and WorldyTrip does not permit, condone or tolerate the posting of any content on the Site that infringes any person’s copyright. WorldlyTrip will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, a member or traveler who is the source of repeat infringement of copyright. Should you become aware of or suspect any copyright infringement on this Site, please refer to our procedures for Notification of Copyright Infringement (or DMCA Policy), which are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
13. Unsolicited Ideas and Feedback.
From time to time, users submit to us ideas or suggestions pertaining to our business, such as ideas for new or improved products or technologies, website or tool enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. We are under no obligation to review or consider them. If you choose to submit any ideas, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works (“submissions”) in any form to us, then regardless of what you say, write or provide to us in connection with your submissions, the following terms shall apply. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes in the event that any part of our business, such as our products, websites, technologies or marketing strategies, seems similar to any of your submissions. If you provide any submissions to us, you agree that: (i) your submission and its contents will automatically become the property of WorldlyTrip, without any compensation to you; (ii) WorldlyTrip may use or redistribute any such submission and its contents for any purpose and in any way; (iii) there is no obligation for WorldlyTrip to review any submission; and (iv) there is no obligation to keep any submission confidential.
We welcome your feedback regarding many areas of our business. If you want to send us your feedback, we simply request that you send it to us using the “feedback” tab located on the bottom right side of the homepage, search results pages, property pages, and the owner dashboard. Please provide only specific feedback on our Site and services. Keep in mind that we assume no obligation to keep any feedback you provide confidential and we reserve the right to use or disclose such information in any manner.
14. Software Available on the Site.
The Site is controlled and operated by WorllyTrip or they partners in the United States. Software available on the Site (the “Software”) is subject to United States export controls. No Software available on the Site or software available on any other site operated by WorldlyTrip or an affiliate of Worldlytrip in the United States may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods, or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the United States Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
All Software is the copyrighted work of WorldlyTrip, or an identified third party. Your use of such Software is governed by these Terms and the terms of any additional license agreement that accompanies or is included with such Software. If the Software is not accompanied by an additional license agreement, we hereby grant you a limited, personal and nontransferable license to use the Software for viewing and using this Site in accordance with these Terms and for no other purpose.
THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE. COPYING OR REPRODUCING ANY SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED FOR IN A LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE.
15. Links to Third-Party Sites.
This Site may contain links and pointers to other Internet sites, resources and sponsors of the Site. Links to and from the Site to other third-party sites, maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by us of any third parties, the third-party sites or the contents thereof. We may also provide tools to allow interaction between the Site and a third-party site, such as a Social Media Site. We are not responsible in any way for such third-party sites or resources and your use of such sites and resources will not be governed by these Terms.
16. Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT WILL WORLDLYTRIP, OR ITS PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS AND/OR EMPLOYEES , OR ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDER OF A SERVICE OR TOOL OFFERED ON ANY SITE OF A MEMBER OF THE WORLDLYTRIP (EACH A “THIRD-PARTY PROVIDER”), BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, BASED ON, OR RESULTING FROM (A) OUR SITE, (B) THESE TERMS, (C) ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS BY YOU OR A THIRD PARTY, (D) USE OF THE SITE, TOOLS OR SERVICES WE PROVIDE, OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER PROVIDES, RELATED TO THE BUSINESS WE OPERATE ON THE SITE, BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY (E) ANY USER-CONTRIBUTED CONTENT, (F) INTERACTION BETWEEN OUR SITE AND ANY THIRD PARTY SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION A SOCIAL MEDIA SITE, FACILITATED BY A TOOL OR SERVICE ON OUR SITE AND/OR (G) ANY ACTUAL OR ATTEMPTED COMMUNICATION OR TRANSACTION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PAYMENT TRANSACTION (EVEN IF WE OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER RECEIVES A FEE IN CONNECTION THEREWITH) BETWEEN USERS, IN EACH CASE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY WITHOUT REGARD TO WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM (1) BREACH OF CONTRACT, (2) BREACH OF WARRANTY, (3) STRICT LIABILITY, (4) TORT, (5) NEGLIGENCE, OR (6) ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS ARE NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
IN ALL EVENTS, OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF ANY MEMBER OF THE WORLDLYTRIP TEAM , TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE IS LIMITED TO THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES YOU PAY TO US IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION FROM WHICH A DISPUTE ARISES.
18. Release; Indemnification.
19. Disputes; Arbitration.
20. Additional Terms and Conditions Applicable to Online Booking
21. Responsibility for Property and Traveler Liability.
Users are solely responsible for obtaining insurance coverage sufficient to protect their properties and guests or their trip, as applicable. Members agree that they have or will obtain the appropriate insurance coverage sufficient to cover the rental of the properties they list on the Site before the arrival of their first traveler and will maintain adequate insurance coverage through the departure date of any traveler they have obtained via our Site. Further, members agree to provide us with copies of relevant proof of coverage upon request.
By utilizing and/or purchasing Property Damage Protection provided by WorldlyTrip partner Airhelp, you agree to the terms and conditions under the Property Damage Protection plan, acknowledge that you understand that certain policy restrictions apply, and agree that Property Damage Protection may be included in the rental in lieu of or in addition to a security deposit. Full details of the Property Damage Protection coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage
By utilizing and/or purchasing Cancellation Protection provided by WorldlyTrip partner Airhelp, you agree to the terms and conditions under the plan and acknowledge that certain policy restrictions apply.
22. Our Platform
1. We take reasonable care in providing our Platform, but we can’t guarantee that everything on it is accurate (we get information from the Service Providers). To the extent permitted by law, we can’t be held responsible for any errors, any interruptions, or any missing bits of information – although we will do everything we can to correct/fix them as soon as we can.
2.Our Platform is not a recommendation or endorsement of any Service Provider or its products, services, facilities, vehicles, etc.
3. We’re not a party to the terms between you and the Service Provider. The Service Provider is solely responsible for the Travel Experience.
4. To make a Booking, you may need to create an Account. Please make sure all your info (including payment and contact details) is correct and up to date, or you might find you can’t access your Travel Experience(s). You’re responsible for anything that happens with your Account, so please don’t let anyone else use it, and please keep your username and password secret.
5. We will show you the offers that are available to you, in (what we think is) the right language for you. You can change to another language whenever you like.
6. Unless otherwise indicated, you need to be at least 16 to use the Platform.
23. Communication with the Service Provider
We may help you communicate with your Service Provider, but we can’t guarantee that they’ll read anything from you, or that they’ll do what you ask. In itself, the fact that you contact them, or that they contact you, doesn’t mean you have any grounds for legal action.
24. Our Partners Amendments, cancellations and refunds
1. In most cases…
- Pre-Booked Private Transport. You can cancel for free up to 24 hours before your Pick-Up Time (2 hours in some cases – please see your confirmation). If you don’t cancel on time, you won’t be entitled to a refund.
- On-Demand Private Transport. You can cancel anytime before your Pick-Up Time, but the Service Provider may charge you a cancellation fee.
- Public Transport. You probably won’t be entitled to a refund once your Booking is confirmed. If your plans change, please contact our Customer Service team to discuss any options that might be available.
2. If your Service Provider has a different cancellation policy (which you’ll see while booking), their policy will apply instead.
3. We and/or the Service Provider may cancel the Booking with little or no notice – but this would only happen in very specific situations. For example, if:
- the Service Provider becomes insolvent or is genuinely unable to honour your Booking – in which case we’ll do our best to arrange alternative transport (and we’ll refund you in full if we can’t)
- you are in breach of these Terms and/or the Service Provider’s terms – in which case you won’t be entitled to any refund.
Amendments (changes) before your Journey begins
4. Pre-Booked Private Transport. Your confirmation email will tell you how much notice you need to give (ahead of your Pick-up Time) to request any changes to your Booking (such as location or time).
5. On-Demand Private Transport. To change your Booking, you may need to cancel it (which might incur a cancellation fee) and make a new one.
6. Public Transport. You cannot change your Booking once it’s confirmed.
7. If we/the Service Provider need to change your Booking (for example, if there’s a strike that interferes with your journey), we’ll tell you as soon as we can. If you then decide to cancel:
- Any Transport. Unless you cancel for one of the reasons in the next bullet, you’ll be entitled to a full refund (no matter how close your journey is).
- Any Private Transport. If the change is simply a new driver, a new Service Provider, or a new (similar) vehicle, you won’t be entitled to a refund (unless you’re cancelling with enough notice).
Either way, neither we nor the Service Provider will be liable for any costs you may incur (e.g. alternative transport or hotel rooms).
8. If you wish to apply for a refund, you must do so in writing no more than 14 days after your Pick-up Time.
9. Any refund may take up to 5 working days to arrive in your account.
10. All Private Transport. If your driver isn’t at the pick-up location on time, you can apply for a refund, and we’ll investigate this for you.
11. All Private Transport. You won’t be entitled to a refund if your Journey doesn’t go ahead as planned because:
- the driver/Service Provider can’t contact you
- one or more passengers isn’t at the pick-up location on time, and you haven’t requested a new Pick-up Time
- you request unreasonable changes to the Pick-up Time or Journey
- you don’t tell us / the Service Provider / the driver about a change you want to make
- you’d provided incorrect details when booking your Private Transport (pick-up location, contact details, number of people, amount of luggage, etc.)
- of something that one or more passengers did/didn’t do.
25.What else do you need to know?
Pre-Booked Private Transport
1. Please check your confirmation email to see how long the driver will wait at the pick-up location.
On-Demand Private Transport
2. The driver may not wait beyond the Pick-up Time – and if they do, they may charge you for the time spent waiting. If you aren’t at the pick-up location on time, you may be charged a cancellation fee.
Repair or cleaning charges
3. If anything needs to be repaired or cleaned because someone in your group has done something unreasonable or is in breach of these terms, you will be responsible for the cost of repairs/cleaning.
26. Appearance in Search Results.
We cannot guarantee that your listing will appear in any specific order in search results on the Site. Search order will fluctuate based on a variety of factors such as search parameters, subscription level purchased, listing quality, how frequently a calendar is updated, traveler preferences, member response time, reservation history, online booking capability, compliance with posted listing practice requirements, and other factors that we may deem important to the user experience from time to time (“Best Match”). Listing appearance or order in any particular search result may also vary depending on the search criteria used by the particular traveler. We reserve the right to apply various search algorithms or to use methods to optimize Best Match results for particular travelers’ experiences and the overall marketplace. Listings may not always appear in search results. Listings distributed on third-party sites are not guaranteed to display on such third-party site in any particular order or at all. Search results and order may appear different on WorldlyTrip’s mobile application than they appear on the Site. To optimize the search experience for both members and travelers and improve the Best Match process, WorldlyTrip retains the right to run occasional tests that will be limited in duration but may alter how we display listings and search results
27. Uses of Our Trademarks or Logos.
There are limited ways in which a member may use our trademarks or logos in connection with a listing without specific prior written authorization. The following are general guidelines. It is usually permissible for you to refer to WorldlyTrip or the name of one of our affiliate websites on which you list your property in a descriptive manner in your listing on the Site or in other permissible communications. For example, you might say “Check out my vacation rental on WordlyTrip“ or “I list properties on WordlyTrip.“ However, you may not refer to WordlyTrip or any of our affiliates in any way that might lead someone to believe that your company, property, listing or site is sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by WordlyTrip or one of our affiliates. For example, you may not say “WorldlyTrip sponsors my vacation rental,” or describe your property as “WorldlyTrip’s best vacation rental.” You may not use the WorldyTrip name or one of our affiliates’ names on any other website that lists vacation rentals without our prior written authorization.
The WorldlyTrip name and logo and those of the WordlyTrip Group and our affiliates are trademarks or registered trademarks in the United States and other jurisdictions around the world. We generally do not permit the use of our names and logos, other than as described above or with our prior written authorization. If you want permission to use our name and/or logo in any other manner, including, without limitation, on any website, business card, signage, t-shirt, etc., or if you have other questions, Contact us.
28. Hypertext Links.
We reserve the right to refuse hypertext links to, or addresses of, other web sites from members’ pages, and to remove links or web addresses without notice at our sole discretion. Further, we reserve the right to charge for hypertext links at any time.
29. Termination of Listings; Other Remedies.
If, in our sole discretion, any member submits unsuitable material to our Site or into our database, is not abiding by local rental regulations and is creating a nuisance in its community, misuses the Site or our online system or is in material breach of these Terms, we reserve the right to limit the member’s use of the Site, impact the member’s listing(s) search position, and/or terminate such member’s listing immediately without refund. In addition, if we become aware of or receive a complaint or a series of complaints from any user or other third party regarding a member’s listing or rental practices that, in our sole discretion, warrants the immediate removal of such member’s listing from the Site (for example, and without limitation, if a member double-books a property for multiple travelers on the same date, or engages in any practice that, in our sole discretion, would be considered deceptive, unfair or improper within the vacation rental industry or in an online marketplace for vacation rentals, if we determine or suspect that the member’s payment-related practices or procedures are not secure, legal or otherwise proper, or if we receive a complaint that any listing’s content infringes on the rights of a third party), then we may immediately terminate such member’s listing(s) or subscription(s) without notice to the member and without refund. We assume no duty to investigate complaints.
Finally, if any member is abusive or offensive to any employee or representative of the WorldlyTrip Group, we reserve the right to terminate such member’s listing(s) or subscription(s) immediately without refund.